The Open House has long been a fundamental way of marketing your home to potential buyers. With 86% of home buyers starting their home search online, posting your open house on various high-traffic websites is a great way to present your listing to buyers and other real estate sales professionals.
CENTURY 21 Town & Country spreads the word about your Open House on the most visited websites in our area, CENTURY21Town-Country.com, Century21.com, Realtor.com, OpenHouse.com, and MoveInMichigan.com, Trulia.com, etc.
On the scheduled day of your Open House, our sales associates will also be displaying our highly recognized Open House signs in various locations within your neighborhood to direct buyers to your front door.
- See date and time schedules for open houses in their area
- View multiple pictures and detailed information about homes
- Print out a route planner with complete maps and directions
- Request more information on the listing agent or schedule a private showing
- Sign up for email alerts about future open house events
Click here for a handy guide to help you dress your house for sale.