Pamela Lewis, SFR, MBA
- 32121 Woodward Ave
Royal Oak, MI 48073
Meet Your Realtor for Life. Pamela Lewis brings excitement, enthusiasm, and creativity to the real estate industry. Pamela's deep commitment to the "American Dream" of homeownership has fueled her love for Real Estate. Pamela has counseled, sold and invested in real estate for the last seven-years. Pamela has over 21 years of diverse business expertise in the areas of:
- Customer Service
- Real Estate Transaction Management
- Strategic Planning
- Contract Negotiation
Pamela’s business priorities have always been to offer the:
- Highest Level of Service
- Market Knowledge
Pamela knows that success in real estate takes an incredible amount of hard work, time, dedication and knowledge. Pamela looks forward to developing many long-term relationships and achieving success one client at a time, "with her unique boutique style to real estate transactions", you will experience an awesome and exciting journey when you make your next real estate transaction with Pamela.
My Direct QR Code
Scan the QR Codes with your smart phone or tablet and search for available properties in any State right where you are and upload my contact information.
Pamela Lewis website Pamela Lewis contact information
Quality Service and Results
I have built a reputation for providing trustworthy, well-researched advice to my clients. I am passionate about providing the best possible service. In an ever-changing market, I am with YOU every step of the way.
It is important to stay up-to-date and knowledgeable about the trends and data in the local housing market. Century 21 Town & Country has provided me with the best market intelligence and strategic advice to support you every step of the way as you make your next real estate transaction.
I strive to maintain long-term relationships with my clients and help them make wise financial decisions with their real estate transactions. My goal is always to exceed YOUR expectations.
I look forward to working with YOU.
Shalom and God Bless YOU!
Professional Licensures (Real Estate Sale Person):
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource Specialist (SFR)
- First-Time Home Buyer Specialist
- Member of MAR - Michigan Association of REALTORS
- Member of NAR - National Association of REALTORS
- Member of NOCBOR - North Oakland County Board of REALTORS
- Member of Realcomp (Multiple Listing Service MLS)
- NHMBC Youth Department Committee
- Windward Court By-Laws Committee
- Luxury Homes and Estates
- First-time Home Buyers
- Moving up or Downsizing
- Member of Detroit Golf Club, Detroit, MI
- Member of the Skyline Club, Southfield, MI
- Member of New Hope Missionary Baptist Church
- Member of Windward Court By-laws Committee (formally)
- Member of NOCBOR Education Committee (formally)
Things I LOVE!
- Sharing God's Word
- Playing golf with my Husband
- Born in San Diego, CA
- Four children
- Grandmother of one (He's a cutie)
- Masters of Business Administration
- CREATE 21 Golden Edition
- Middleton Real Estate Training
- Real Estate Investor's Training