- 32121 Woodward Ave
Royal Oak, MI 48073
Integrity, Exceptional Service, Outstanding Results
Hello, thank you for visiting my website!
As a consumer, I understand you have many choices when it comes to selecting an agent to represent you when purchasing or selling a home. With that being said, I understand this can sometimes be a difficult decision, however, I am proud to say that I differentiate myself from a large majority of agents with not only my my knowledge of our local market and economy as an Associate Broker, but also with the experience I have as a Certified Residential Appraiser. What this means to you is that I have, and can provide to you, a complete understanding of the buying, selling and valuation process that is second to none in this ever changing market. This understanding has also helped my clients on many occasions when it comes to negotiating with other agents, private owners, and banks to help achive the best possible price and results when buying or selling a home!
All of this is under the umbrella of my personal and business philosophy which is to treat all people with RESPECT, and that my INTEGRITY, REPUTATION and most importantly, MY WORD, are some of the most important attributes one can have.
When making one of the most important financial decisions of your life you need to be comforted by the fact you are confident in the agent who is representing you.
I look forward to speaking with you and I encourage you to call me anytime to discuss buying or selling a home!
My Personal Goals In Real Estate
- Helping first time homeowners understand and learn about the Real Estate process while helping them achive their dream of home-ownership!
- Taking on challenging and difficult situations and getting results!
- Changing consumers perceptions about Realtors one client at a time, that we are NOT all created equal!
- Helping educate people on the buying and selling of Real Estate in a challenging, yet ever-changing market
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Associate Broker
- Certified Residential Appraiser
- "Rookie Of The Year Award" Century 21 Associates 1994
- Licensed Agent since 1994
- Licensed Appraiser since 1995
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Corporate Finance, Wayne State University, 2003 Summa Cum Laude
- Graduate of Starmakers program
I was born in Royal Oak, Michigan where I have resided for much of my life. I grew up playing winter hockey In Bloomfield Hills and Birmingham, and baseball in the summer. During my childhood years my grandmother owned a cake decorating and chocolate store in Downtown Royal Oak where I spent occasional days after school helping out.
After High School I worked in numerous body shops for a few years as an automotive painter until I decided to follow in my step fathers footsteps who worked for Manufactures Bank in the Real Estate Acquisitions and Foreclosure department as a Vice-President during the 1960s through the early 80's before founding his own Real Estate Appraisal Company.
At this time I decided to become involved in Real Estate for a living return to school and achieve higher education. I then enrolled in a Real Estate Principles class at Macomb County Community College and that is where it all began. I became a licensed Real Estate agent in 1994 at the age of 21 during which time I was awarded a "Rookie of the Year Award" From Century 21 Associates. Soon after this obtained my first level of State licensure with regard to Real Estate Appraising in 1995, and then in 1998 I obtained my State Licensed Appraisal License. I continued to take classes until I achieved my associates degree upon which time I transferred to Wayne State University in Detroit where I obtained a Business degree in Corporate Finance and eventually graduated Summa Cum Laude with top honors. In 2008, I began studying to obtain my Certified Residential Appraiser License which is the highest level of residential appraising license that the Federal Government recognizes, and in 2009 I am proud to say I achieved my goal.
Since 1994, I have been consistently and effectively listing and selling Real Estate with The Century 21 Corporation during which time I have seen many changes in the industry and the market come and go, but instead of looking at this challenging market we are in as a negative, I actually am grateful that I have not only survived our market as a top agent, but LEARNED many things that most people have not in the history of our country about the housing and Real Estate market due to the tumultuous and very trying times we ALL have been going through in Michigan and around the country in the last few years, but I am happy to say everything is headed in the right direction!
Country Property, Custom Home, Dream Home, Executive Home, Existing Home, Farm And Ranch, First Time Buyers, Historic Home, Investment, Land, Luxury Homes, Move-Up Home, New Construction, New Home, Relocation, Residential, Retirement, Other
- Easter Seals
- Grace Center of Hope
- Toys for Tots
- 3-Day Breast Cancer Walk
- Coached Travel Hockey - Birmingham Rangers - Birmingham, Michigan
- Coached Children's Recreational Baseball - Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
I don't typically have a lot of free time but when I do I truly enjoy spending time at my aunts house for holidays or having my family over for dinners and to spend time together, something always seems to happen that makes a lasting memory! LOL
I enjoy playing hockey with my friends, I typically play at least one or two nights a week. I also enjoy playing baseball, and although I don't get to play as much as I would like I am blessed enough to get the opportunity once or twice a year in tournaments in Florida with the Detroit Tigers camp or in Cooperstown, New York with my family - which is always a great time!
I also enjoy watching the Red Wings, Tigers and the Lions all year long!
Living in the area and working on Woodward Avenue, I always look forward to long summer nights in Michigan because I enjoy classic cars and I am lucky to own a 1967 Chevelle that I can enjoy after a long day at work, or during the Woodward Dream Cruise which is always a sight to see.
Quite often after a busy day at work I tend to go out for dinner because my cooking skills are non-existent, unfortunately, but I do enjoy eating at local restaurant's including my favorite "chain" restaurant - Ruth's Chris in Troy, but thats only on special occasions.
My favorite place to vacation is definitely Gatlinburg and Nashville, Tennessee. I love the mountains, the scenery and being at a place that feels like a second home to me because my mothers side of the family were born and raised in Knoxville. I love traveling to Nashville also because music is a huge part of my life and I love listening and watching live music and musicians!
Home Values and Trends
Find the Value of Homes in Your Area, or what Homes have Sold for recently. Keeping an eye on the Real Estate Market these days can be critical in making informed decisions on Home Buying or Selling your Home.
Question's YOU Should Be Asking Your Potential Real Estate Agent!
- Are you experienced in the areas and type of property I am looking for?
- Will you be representing me and my best interests exclusively?
- How will you help me determine and learn what a house is "really worth" when it comes time to make an offer on a home, so I am confident the price I'm paying is reasonable?
- Are you going to be easily accessible when I have questions?
- If problems should arise during my transaction, do you have the experience and knowledge to handle potential issues?
- When should I get pre-approved and does the type of loan I'm getting affect the type of home I may buy?
- How much experience do you have negotiating with agents, owners and banks?
- How knowledgeable are you in this area?
- Are you interested in just listing my home or SELLING it?
- How experienced are you to advise me on what my home is truly worth?
- Will you be representing me and my best interests at all times?
- Will you be easily accessible when I have questions?
- If problems should arise during the process of selling my home, do you have the experience and knowledge to handle potential issues?
- How much experience do you have successfully negotiating with agents and buyers?
- What resources and experience do you have to make my home stand out from others to be succesfully marketed in this challenging market?