- 48680 Van Dyke Ave
Utica, MI 48317
- Donice Has Been Our Realtor for Over 25 yrs. We Wouldn't Think About Buying or Selling a Home Without Her Involved. She is Our Realtor for Life! Mary and Bob F
- Donice Was Patient With Us and Helped Us Sell Our Home for a Great Price in a Down Market. Ted and Kathy J
- We Found Donice to be Knowledgeable and Someone with Great Communication Skills. She Did What She Said She Would Do and That Doesn't Always Happen. Tom and Kathy J
- Thank You, Donice, for a Great Real Estate Experience. You Made it Look Easy and We Know it Wasn't. Todd and Bernadette M
Welcome to My World!
Real Estate has been a part of my life for the past 37 plus years. My goal is to treat you as I would want to be treated - FAIRLY, HONESTLY AND WITH RESPECT. This is my Pledge to you.
- Graduate of Michigan State University - Degree in Education
- Kindergarten Teacher - 1969 - 1971
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute - GRI
- Certified Residential Specialist - CRS
- Certified Residential Broker - CRB
- Associate Broker Since 1985
- Office Manager 1985 - 2012
- Sales Trainer 1985 - 1990
- Graduate Dale Carnegie Institute
- Member of the North Oakland County Board of Realtors
- Member of the Michigan Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Past Board of Director for the Macomb County Association of Realtors
- Past Chairman of the Professional Standards and Ethics Committee
Residential Real Estate - 37 Plus Years of Experience
Managing a Real Estate Office - 27 Years of Experience
Helping SELLERS and BUYERS Be a Part of the American Dream
- Roseville High School Graduate
- Michigan State University - Degree in Education
- Numerous Designation Classes
- Constant Updating - Real Estate Education Classes
- Legal Liability Workshops
Multiple Listing Services
- Listingbook - Search and Update Service for the Public
- Supporter of Angels Place - Faith Based Organization Providing Homes for the Developmentally Disabled
- Supporter of Special Olympics
- Supporter of Easter Seals
- Supporter of ARC
- Supporter of Community Housing Network
- Supporter of Salvation Army
- Supporter of St. Jude Hospital
- Supporter of American Red Cross
- Golf - Two Hole in Ones
- Playing Cards of All Kinds
- Spending Time with Family and Friends
- Watching Sunsets
- Hockey - Love Those Red Wings
I married the boy next door in 1969 and have been happily married for the past 44 plus years. My husband, Dr. John Breza, is a general practitioner dentist in Fraser, Michigan and has been in practice since 1970. We have one daughter and one son.
Our daughter, Sharice is developmentally disabled and lives in a home in Shelby Township, which is managed by Angels Place. Having Sharice move into another home and be independent from us with the help of Angels Place has been a life changing experience. If you are dealing with a similar situation and would like advice or guidance please call me. I've been there! Having a child like Sharice is a wonderful experience. I often say every family should have a Sharice. You have no idea what you are missing.
Our son, John, has a law degree from the University of Michigan and works for a company managing their portfolio of commercial real estate. He has been a licensed real estate agent/broker since 1990 and working in conjunction with his love for real estate and law, a career appeared that he could make use of his wealth of knowledge and experience with real estate and legal issues.
My parents moved to Roseville, Michigan in 1953 and I had the good luck of growing up in a neighborhood of families with lots of children many of whom I still have contact. I was a member of the Roseville High School band and found that to truly be a character building experience. You were part of a team. It was never all about you. The band's performance as a whole was what mattered.
In 1971 my husband and I moved to Shelby Township and still live in the same home. Many find that strange having been exposed to buying and selling homes for 37 years, but my neighbors are my life and are like family to me. They were the village that helped me raise my children.
I love Michigan and have no desire to make any other state my home. I enjoy the four seasons. They all have their own beauty and there isn't one that I would want to give up. Being able to be an office manager for 27 years has given me the opportunity to spread the joy of being a part of the world of real estate. Although the past few years have been challenging those that have survived are the BEST!