- 48680 Van Dyke Ave
Utica, MI 48317
Give It to Curell - It Will Sell
Welcome! My name is John and I have been in Real Estate since 1994 when I retired from being a Junior High School Principal and an officer in the Army National Guard. I have my Associate Brokers License and GRI certification. I hope to make your purchasing and/or selling your home a pleasant and successful experience, keeping your anxiety low and your excitement high and satisfying!
- Associate Brokers License
- Seventeen Plus Years Actively Licensed in Michigan
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute - GRI
- National Association of Realtors Member - NAR
- Michigan Association of Realtors Member - MAR
- Michigan Professional Association of Realtors Member - MPAR
- Belong to the Michigan Multilisting Service
- Belong to Realcomp Multilisting Service
- Use ListingBook and Keep In Touch Services
My professional interests include keeping myself current and updated. I will provide the most professional service to my clients that I can. I work to insure that our profession is open and honest and that everyone is treated fairly and honestly.
In addition to 34 years as an educator retiring as a Principal, I achieved the rank of Brigadier General as Assistant Division Commander of the 38th Infantry Division in the Army National Guard. I served for thirty five years in the Michigan National Guard.
My personal interests include:
- Current Events
- Rotary Club
"John always had our best interests at heart. He made us feel like we were his only clients." Mary and Ben H.
"John works hard and leaves no stone unturned." Ed and Clare M.
"Honesty is always John's best policy. It may not be what we wanted to hear, but it was what we needed to know." Tom and Susie D.
I have consistently received accolades and letters from my clients and from other real estate firms I cooperated with in the sale of homes. After completing a sale other firms have asked me to come and join their company having appreciated my effectiveness in completing the sale.
- Graduated with Honors North Branch High School
- Bachelor of Science Michigan State University
- Master of Arts Michigan State University
- Beyond Graduate Courses Various Universities
- Real Estate Licensing Training
- Graduate of Realestate Institute (GRI)
- Continuous Yearly Updating
- Short Sale Training
- Forclosure Training
I believe in being active in and giving back to my community:
- Served on Two Church Building Committees
- President of Catholic Catacatical Development Program
- President and Member of Boy Scout Pack and Troop Committees
- Active in Boy Scouting - Two Boys and Two Grandsons Eagle Scouts
- President Three Times of my Rotary Club, Plus Many other Offices and Chairperson Responsibilities
- Assistant District Governor of Rotary District 6380
- District Conference Chairperson Rotary District 6380
- Deliver Meals on Wheels to Shut Ins and The Elderly
- Special Fund Raisers For Local Citizens in Need
Multiple Listing Services
- Listingbook - Public Searchs
- Country Property
- Custom Homes
- Dream Homes
- Executive Homes
- Existing Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Historic Homes
- Vacant Land
- New Homes