- 4820 Rochester Rd
Troy, MI 48085
Enjoy the Experience!
In today's world, experience is everything. Whether we are visiting a website, using a service, making a purchase, or meeting someone for the first time that experience helps determine our outlook on everything that follows. My goal is to try to make every experience that I have any influence over the absolute best it can be. This includes interactions with seller and buyer clients, sales associates in our office, cooperative sales associates that we are working with on transactions, and professional trade partners that assist us along the way. Treating each other with mutual respect, providing consistent, open, and honest communication, and constantly managing expecations go a long way toward accomplishing that goal.
I truly enjoy real estate and my role as Sales manager. I am very excited about helping develop that same passion for the business in others. The real estate profession can be one of the most exciting and rewarding career paths available. If you are at all interested in learning about a career in real estate, I encourage you to contact me immediately.
One of my strongest assets is the diverse professional background and resulting broad perspective that I bring to the table:
- Sales Manager/Associate Broker - Century 21 Town & Country since 2007
- Vice President of Operations - Neumann Homes, Inc. (Tadian Homes)
- Sales Associate - Century 21 Town & Country
- Market Consultant - Community Research Group (Low Income and Senior Housing Development Consulting)
- Marketing Manager - Volkswagen of American, Inc.
- Consultant/Marketing Research Manager - J.D. Power & Associates
- Master of Business Adminstration - Walsh College - 2001
- Bachelor of Business Adminstration (concetraction in Marketing Management) - Lawrence Technological University - 1996
- Real Estate Pre-license Training - Michigan Realty Training Center - 2003
- Appraisal Pre-license Training - Currey Management Institute - 1998
- Project Management Certification - 2000
- National Association of Realtors
- Michigan Association of Realtors
- North Oakland County Board of Realtors
From the age of 12, I grew up in Rochester/Rochester Hills. For the last 14 years I have lived in Shelby Township. For most of my professional life, I have worked in the city of Troy and am very familliar with all three cities and the immediately surrounding areas.
- Hanging out with my two lovely children
- Mountain biking
New Construction, New Homes, Condominiums, Custom Home, Dream Home, Executive Home, Existing Home, First Time Buyers, Investment, Land, Luxury Homes, Move-Up Home, Quality Home, Relocation, Residential, Rental homes