- 32121 Woodward Ave
Royal Oak, MI 48073
"THE AGENT FOR YOUR FUTURE"
- Experienced Realtor® – 20+ years
- Full service to Sellers and Buyers
- Full time agent serving the metropolitan Detroit area
- Bought and completely remodeled 41 homes top to bottom (flippers)
- 10+ years experience as Property Manager for commercial warehouses andother rental properties
- Developer for 7 new build homes
- Formally counseled over 100 families regarding homeownership, budgeting, credit repair, etc.
- National Association of Realtors
- Michigan Association of Realtors
- North Oakland Country Board of Realtors
- Realcomp (MLS)
- Graduate – Leadership Macomb
- Graduate of"Advanced Property Development Program" - a comprehensive 10 week real estate development training.
Oakland University, Rochester, MI
Masters of Public Administration
Past/Present Community Involvement:
- Business Consultants For Non Profits
- South Oakland Shelter Board (Treasurer)
- Fannie Mae – Michigan Advisory Board
- Comerica Bank Community Advisory Committee
- Michigan Housing Trust Fund Board
- Detroit Executive Service Corps
- Community Economic Development Association of Michigan Board
INFORMATION FROM MICHAEL KENNEDY'S RECENT TROY TIMES ARTICLE REGARDING GREAT LAKES REPOSITORY:
NEW DATA SHARING INITIATIVE HELPS HOMEBUYERS AND SELLERS (Extended Version)
Want to find your dream home faster or sell your current home more quickly? Realtor®, Michael Kennedy can help you achieve this goal thanks to a new initiative that allows for much more extensive data sharing in Oakland and Macomb Counties.
In past years, there was sometimes an issue that was internal to the real estate industry, but caused confusion for some buyers and sellers. The basic issue relates to the fact that there are two separate companies (known as Multiple Listing Services or MLS’s) serving Oakland and Macomb Counties.
In the past one MLS company served primarily the east side and the other served more the western and central areas. Real estate agents pay dues to belong to participate and historically many agents only belonged to one MLS.
The result was that some Realtors® and their customers did not have all the MLS listing data. As of April, 2016 this has all changed and now all MLS data is being shared seamlessly across the computer systems. For buyers, this means we can search very specific criteria for you with full access to all of the homes.
For sellers this means, if you list your property with a Realtor®, your home will always be seen across Wayne, Oakland, Macomb and many other counties by thousands of other Realtors® and their customers. The organization driving this cooperative effort is known as the Great Lakes Repository. Realtors® across the State are applauding their efforts to increase cooperation while allowing MLS services to maintain their autonomy and still encourage free market competition.
For even more information visit the Great Lakes Repository Website at http://www.greatlakesrepository.com/