Floyd Wickman Real Estate Program - Core Values (2014)
Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology (1990) from Center for Humanistic Studies. Summa Cum Laude Clinical Psychology
Bachelor Degree Education and Psychology (1980) from Mercy College. Magna Cum Laude Religious Studies, Education, Sociology
High School Regina (1977)
- Educator Divine Child High School 1980-1986
- Educator Regina High School 1986-1990
- Psychologist Wayne County Juvenile Court 1990-1999
- Woodcreek and Beverly Hills Counseling Centers 1990-2001
Real Estate:Century 21 Town & Country 1999- present. Educating buyers and sellers, and negotiating with fervor for my clients best deal. (That's actually the fun part -- winning the "art of the deal"). This is not just what I do, it is who I am. I am a Realtor. It is my passion, and is the culmination and evolution of a successful history of amazing jobs and working with so many wonderful and diverse people. This path has lead me to where I am today -- the #1 Realtor - Century 21 Great Lakes Region.
- Vice President of Royal Oak Beverly Hills Improvement Association (ROBHIA) 2004-2009
- Interum President of Royal Oak Beverly Hills improvement Association (ROBHIA) 2010-2012
- Volunteer/Supporter for Retro Doggy Rescue
- Member of the Michigan Humane Society
Being a real estate junkie (which I confess I am) does not leave a lot of time for personal interests...
However, I am on the board of theRoyal Oak Beverly Hills improvement Association and have been for the past six years(www.ROBHIA.org).
I am actively involved with Animal Rescue...Here's a shout out to RetroDoggyRescue.com and HouseofCritters.com. Excellent people very dedicated to saving our companions.
And nurturing my two rescue pups....
Rescue dogs are the best!!!! Consider adoption, don't add to the breeding pool.
By the time a dog is about 2 years old, you should know exactly what is going on with its health and temperment.
Go to retrodoggyrescue.com- These ladies are the best for my breed favorite,Yorkshire Terriers and Maltese. All dogs are locally kept in foster homes. Connie and Olga are amazing!
Shout out to HouseofCritters.com for Cats and Kittens (and the occasional dog)- this is my guy!!! Mike is fabulous.