Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
· Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
· Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and mailings.
· Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
· Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
· Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
· Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area.
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a look, or drive right by. Staging your home is important and many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately.
Closing Costs to Expect:
· Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
· Broker’s commission.
· County transfer tax, state transfer taxes, are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home.
· FHA or VA fees and costs
· Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.