- 32121 Woodward Ave
Royal Oak, MI 48073
Welcome to my Website
Thank you for visiting my website today. Whether you're buying or selling in today's market can be a challenging experience. Let me help guide you through the process as it is my ultimate goal to provide the best service possible to each and every client. Please browse through the website and if you have any questions, feel free to call or email me at your convenience.
* Attended Univ. of Detroit Jesuit High School 1964-68
* B. A. degree from Michigan State Univ. 1968-- 72
Majored in Finance Administration
* Attended U of M Dearborn -Financial / Banking classes
* Real Estate sales license in 1972
* Over 4 years experience as a Mortgage Loan Officer,
3 years @ National Bank Wyandotte-Taylor
* 30 years at Ford Motor Co in Weight Engineering
* 2 years owning my own Pizza and Grill establishment in
My past experience in sales, financing, attention to detail and
customer service, will only help to alleviate any obstacles that
I specialize in the Novi / Northville, Farmington Hills and
the neighboring areas - Livonia, West Bloomfield, Plymouth
and South Lyon.
* Member of Michigan Association of Realtors
* Member of Realcomp and MiRealSource - Multiple Listing Service
Originally grew up in the 7 mile / Evergreen area in Detroit.
Moved to Farmington Hills in 1968 and have lived here or in
Novi ever since. My wife ( Originally from Royal Oak ), son
and I currently live in the 9 mile / Halstead area. We travel
to Hilton Head Island in South Carolina twice a year as we
have a Marriott Timeshare there and friends that moved there
* Avid golfer today ( Played on U of D High School team )
Currently play Majestic, Links of Novi, Stonebridge, Cattails,
Salem and a host of other local courses.
* Enjoy attending sporting events especially MSU and
occasionaly a U of M game. Love to go to Tiger and
Red Wing games.
* Usually go to the movies 2-3 times a month.
Many of you might be familiar with my wife , Diane. She is
the Donor Rep. for the American Red Cross for Novi, Northville &
Plymouth/Canton. You may have seen her at Blood Drives or
received a phone call from her to donate blood. I'm usually behind the
scene putting up Blood Drive signs or doing computer work so
Diane can make donor calls. We also work " Fish Fries "
to help raise money for the Autism Golf outing in the Fall.