- 48680 Van Dyke Ave
Utica, MI 48317
Expect the Unexpected....You Will Not Be Disappointed!
Professionalism is a Way of Life for Me. You Deserve to be Treated Fairly, Honestly and with Respect. My Goal is to Exceed Your Expectations and Give You Total Satisfaction Whether It Involves Finding the Dream Home or Selling Your Home. I Want to Be "YOUR REALTOR FOR LIFE".
- Licensed to Sell Real Estate in the State of Michigan - 2005
- Pharmaceutical Rep for 12 Years
- Graduate of Ford High School
- Attended Michigan State University
- Worked in the Health and Life Insurance Industry
I am the Mother of Two Beautiful Teen Age Children Who Are Actively Involved in Sports. My Son Plays Baseball and Basketball at Lutheran High North. My Daughter Plays Baseketball, Volleyball and Softball. Attending Sporting Events is a Way of Life for My Husband and I. We, as a Couple Love to Golf.
- School Boosters Committee
- National Association of Realtors
- Michigan Association of Realtors
- Michigan Professional Association of Realtors
Teri brought a degree of professionalism to our home search that we found refreshing. She was honest and trustworthy. We knew she had our best interests at heart during the entire process. She is our "Realtor for Life". Bob and Carole W.
Teri was referred to us by one of our neighbors. We had a great experience and now refer her to our friends and relatives. We feel we now have a "Friend in the Real Estate Business". Jim and Mary K.
Selling a home is a stressful event. We were lucky to have found Teri. Her beautiful smile and attitude put us at ease and we did get more than we expected in the way of communication and service. She held our hands and made the process very painless. Thank you, Teri. Dale and Marie B.
- Utica Ford High School
- Michigan State University
- Real Estate Continuing Education Classes
- Ongoing Legal Liability Workshops
Mulitiple Listing Services
- Listingbook - Public Search and Update Capabilities
- Residential Homes
- Custom Homes
- Existing Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Investment Properties
- Vacant Land
- Luxury Homes
- New Construction
- Retirement Homes
Supporter of Macomb Charitable Foundation which Involves Helping Local Families Get Back on Their Feet